cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscript driver program change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am printing a sapscript for AR customer invoice. It used the program 'RFKORD50' to trigger the sapscript. Currently it displays the line items with document type 'D' but I just want to display the line items with document type 'S'.

I have copied this program into a Z program and I made tried to just capture the document type 'S' but it is not displaying any line items. Can you please advise that where should I make the change.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

once u check, r u assign properly the modified print program and script form.

u work with <b>NACE</b> tr code to assigning script yo it driver program.

also check if any modifications required to script form based on modified print program.

regards,

AshokReddy.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tej,

Actually I want to find the program & form name for Correspondence in NACE.

I can see it through the other link (Financial --> correspondence --> assign programs for correspondence types) but I want to see where it is maintained in NACE.

Regards,

Johnny

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

Thanks for your replies. I went to spro and chose Financial --> correspondence --> assign programs for correspondence types --> here I changed the program name to my changed one Z program and the program is working.

I cannot see this program name for Correspondence in TCode NACE. Does that contain a different set of form --> program details or contains all (in that case how can I see correspondence form --> program details. Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Johnny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johnny oscar,

Do u mean that you want to see the original program i.e the program which existed before you changed??

Thanks,

Tej..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johnny Oscar,

Since you have taken the program from NACE and created a Z copy of the same the changes need to be done at the FORM ENTRY of the program. The program gets triggered here. You can write the select queries, piece of code etc.

This should answer your query.

Reward Points if useful.

Thanks,

Tej..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am printing form for correspondence in accounting document. How can I utilize NACE for that purpose. Can I use NACE to define that I only need the 'Revenue' items (document type 'S') or I can only make those checks in the program. Thanks for your guidance.

Regards,