cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP client proxy to file

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

what are the settings need to be made on sending SAP system and XI systems to develop ABAP client proxy ?what are the different steps involved in it?

any useful links,docs ,pdfs and blogs please.

thank you,

regards,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Babu,

Please find the below docs, might be useful.

[original link is broken]

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ba/d4c23b95c8466ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/86/58cd3b11571962e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Best regards,

raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.For ABAP Proxy's go to transaction SPROXY of your application system i.e SAP system on WAS 620 .

2. There it will show you all the message interface developed in the XI (Integration repository). SLD config of all the SAP system on 620+ is out of scope for this. This is required so that you can have IR objects reflected in your application system.

3. The message interface in sproxy, Right click and choose create . it will generate the ABAP proxy (inbound/outbound) based on the message interface defined in IR i.e nothing but the ABAP calsses with DDIC structures and method EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS/EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS based on the direction of Message interface defined in IR.

4.Have to implement the scenarion, like for outbound you can create a program calling the class which is created above and so on.

Client Proxy - /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Server Proxy - /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies - Activate Proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies - ABAP Server Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Client Proxy

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/11/17/bsp-a-developers-journal-part-xiv--consuming-webservices-with-abap

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy - ABAP Proxy

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

how can we configure SLD to get interface in IR of XI get reflected in sending SAP application system?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing much is required in SLD Just a single step

The business systems and your central Integration Server should be maintained in the System Landscape Directory (SLD).

Refer this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/a5/1b5342d8a7be30e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

These are settings need to be done to push data into XI with Proxies from R3 or BW etc:

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

any comments about my previous post?what do you sugget you want me to opt for proxies or Idoc customisation?below link

and I am thinking to go for client proxies(ABAP).but not decided yet.

and please provide anymore info about dvelopping ABAP client proxy and XI integration scenario.

thank you,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

Based upon your inputs I would suggest to go with Proxies. Also I have updated the same in your previous post also.

---Satish