cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what do you mean by idoc package ? Can we send IDOC packages using an IDOC adapter or do u need a BPM?

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

IDOC Packaging is the concept of packing the IDOC before it actually reaches the target system. Consider if you want to send IDOC to XI ,only if IDOC size reaches 100 KB or you have to transfer IDOC every 1 hour(until that time you have to collect that IDOC). For this what you have to do the steps.

While creating partner profile for O/B parameters, there is option for chosing output mode as transfer IDOC immediately or Collect IDOCS. We have to choose Collect IDOCS.

Then we have to define a job for collecting the idoc in SXMSJOBS and create filter SXMSFILTER etc.... If I have some document reference I'll let you know.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj !

Thanks for your reply ! So basically we do all these steps in sender system rather to idoc adapter. If we want to do packaging in XI then we have to go for BPM. I believe there is no option to do the same in IDOC adapter. Plz correct me if I am wrong.

thanks

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Check my reply in one of your same thread. Also please create one thread only for the same quesiton.

---Satish

Answers (0)