Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standalone ITS 6.2 Need to place client LOGO on login screen and timesheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have:

Standalone ITS 6.2, Windows server 6200101953044

ECC 6.0 SAP Basis release 700 (support pack 9)

Web browser: Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180

We are bringing up the Catw Timesheet, we have brought up the most simple version of the timesheet, it is very plain.

The client wants their Branding (company logo) on the login screen and timesheet screen if possible.

Also they want modications made to the Timesheet, like buttons removed, etc. I have looked for a developer guide and have not found one. Is there one available, or should I just post a thread for these issues, here in the expert forums?

Thank you very much.

Mike

mike.l.cale@us.ibm.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

I don't remember where the branding document is, but I seem to recall seeing one at one time (or maybe that was for Portal.) Anyhow, the login page is on the ITS AGate server at ../templates/system/dm/login.html. The login page also consists of the head.html and tail.html in the same directory. The SAP logo is in the head.html. I would recommend copying these three files to the /pm/ directory and making sure the global.srvc file has ~runtimemode pm.

I'm not sure where this is on the CATW transaction, sorry.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar, well this is really embarrassing, we are actually using Integrated ITS not standalone...I really appreciate you responding to my question. But now it looks like in the Integrated ITS, there is not the same files, processes,ets as standalone.I apologize again for asking the wrong question, but would you have any information on the Integrated ITS, and being able to change the Screens to have Branding and changing the screen layout.

Thank you in advance.

Mike

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

there is a cool wiki <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/internetTransactionServer&">How to customize the login screen</a>. The internet services in the integrated ITS have the template structure 'DM' and 'PM' too, so you can copy and modify the templates of interests.

best regards

Tobias