cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Change Office and Communication data iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I am using ESS 60.2 BP on EP 7.0.I have one requirement where i have to remove some fields from office and communication data,

I installed nwds ,and we configured nwdi according to NWDI cookbook,i created project from Development Configuration ,now i can see that DC in my Webdynpro perspective.

When i am checking the VcCODChangeComp,i cant see those fields .i am checing in changeview.

and my requirment is to remove licensceplate no and changing some text and doing some editable and view only mode.

can anyone know where these fields are hiding in the code,and how i can achieve this.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if it is correct Vc.

If it is and you are not able to see the entries then they might have used dynamic programming.Check modifyView() method of that Vc.

Regards,

Nagaraju Donikena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

I am using the correct Vc ,i am checking in VcCodChangeComponenet,there are other components called VcCodConfirmCompnenet,VcCodDisplayCompnent,but the one which i want is vcCodChangeCompnent,i think what you said is right ,they have used dynamic programming,i checked modifyview(),but what i need to change in this method,i need to write any extra coding to display those fields into this Vc,i think there will be somewhere in the code u can see disable ,there if we can change it to visible,i think we can see these fields,but i checked the code but i cant see this info.

thanks,

vinay

Answers (0)