cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR Form is hanging after converting to ZCI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are on EP7 ECC 6.0 SP9. We have recently converted few ISR forms (SAP delivered forms for PCR) to ZCI. The form is hanging when clicked on 'Review Form' . Earlier before changing the forms to ZCI at least we used to go to the next screen when clicked on 'Review Form' but now the form is just hanging.

Did anyone come across this issue?

Can you please let me know what needs to be done?

Thanks

Phani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi PG,

please read the prerequisites of SAP note 956074 and apply the corresponding ADS patch.

Then please apply the procedure of SAP note 956074 to update the ZCI Script.

Finally if you use NW04S SP12 apply the patch described in SAP note 1018925.

Best regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if ACF is installed. It usually promt you to install on opening the form there are lot many threads related to ACF in the forum :).

Rgds,

Anto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anto,

I have already installed ACF on my pc but still the Adobe form is hanging. I even changed installed new version of Adobe reader 8.0 (earlier it was 7.0.9) but same result.

We are currently on EP7 ECC 6.0 SP9. I have adobe reader 7.0.9 version.

When I revert back the SAP Standard SAP form to 'unknown layout' I could at least go to the next step but when I covert to ZCI, I am facing this problem. Right now I really don't understand the reason .. I am stuck with this.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PG,

Got into a similar situation. Appreciate if you could reply with the solution that you have applied to overcome this.

Thanks,

Karthik.