cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to know the trick....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

Is ther any magician who can teach us the few trick and give some tips. I'd like to know an consultants approach when he's given an issue? If issue is totally new or we are not aware of, where can one start digging? You should know the place to dig, else it would be waste of time for both client and consultant. I've seen few senior consultants who come up with immediate solution/recommendations even if they are not much aware of the issue. I dont know what do they do, but I believe they've got the right approach. Further how can one find right SAP Notes for an issue..i mean I've tried many times with various combinations..but failed and the same I've found on this forum posted by (again) senior guys.

Is someone willing to share?..it would be of great help to guys like us.

Thanx

Regards

Sahil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As NewYorker said,Experience counts.It is your confidence that boosts the Client expectations.At most times we have the experts on the forum.

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

I think a lot of it is attributed to "Experience" and very thorough research. I think a fair place to start digging in would be always help.sap.com, SDN, and Google. Also, an art of asking the right kind of questions, to the right people to get valuable answers gives the senior consultants an edge which the newbie consultants would love to get that same flair.

But that's just my two cents. If you find the magic wand, do let us know.

Best Wishes....