cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy DMS Installation

liam_wilkinson
Participant
0 Kudos

We have recently upgraded to component SAP R/3 Enterprise and I would like to install Easy DMS.

I would like to know how much work is required of our basis team to install this, just so I can test how good it is?

Is it a lot of work to get going, if not could I do it? is it a simple process?

Thanks

Liam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please visit

http://service.sap.com/plm

Go to Life-Cycle Data Management -> Document Management ->SAP Easy Document Management

There are whole lot of documents that would be helpful to start with. Directions for installation are available along with the configuration guide.

SAP EasyDMS makes the document management a lot easier and has got all the properties of a MS explorer. You can create, view and edit documents. In case you need more info please post and would be happier to assist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Installation - this is a front end application so has to be installed on every different system. This is around 20 mb and can be installed very easily- just double click on the exe and it gets installed.

regds,

Anu

wali1
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please visit

http://service.sap.com/plm

Go to Life-Cycle Data Management -> Document Management ->SAP Easy Document Management

There are whole lot of documents that would be helpful to start with. Directions for installation are available along with the configuration guide.

SAP EasyDMS makes the document management a lot easier and has got all the properties of a MS explorer. You can create, view and edit documents. In case you need more info please post and would be happier to assist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Liam

you can go to SAP website and download the Easy DMS executable and just install it on your PC. There is some configuration to set up the storage vault settings, but that is part of the regular DMS configuration in SPRO. Once basic DMS settings are made you should be able to play around with Easy DMS interface