cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan Service Desk integration with BMC Remedy Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to integrate/interface messages from SolMan 4.0 to Remedy service desk and vice versa from Remedy service desk to SAP SolMan service desk.

I heard of such bi-interafce existing.

Are you familiar with this interface ? if yes, any tips are welcome

Do you have a technical document describing how to build the interface ?

Any information will help.

Thanks,

Moti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would anyone have a step-by-step guide on how to integrate BMC Remedy with SAP Solution Manager Service Desk? A Canadian retail SAP user company is trying to get the two products to link but is having difficulites. Any documentation you might be able to share would be most appreciated! Patick O'Leary p.o-leary @ sap . com

estoddard
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello, yes there is a technical document - located at the SAP Solution Manager homepage at http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager - media library - technical papers - Service Desk - WebService API.

This is an open SOAP connection that third-party vendors can access. Currently, HP OpenView Service Desk is certified to work with this interface, Remedy and Peregrine are in the process of certification (the process involves the vendor coming to SAP and demoing/testing the connection.)

I would recommend contacting Remedy and getting an update on their progress of their pilot project.