cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please tell me about the start and end of a loop at main

Former Member
0 Kudos

part of the table?

I have put a table into the smartform page and I do not know how to use loop and program lines.

For what purpose should I use these?

Any contributions will be rewarded.

Thanks.Deniz.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me tell, loops mainly used for looping internal tables.

Now if you want to know how to loop internal table.

Goto Standard example on smart form , SF_EXAMPLE_01

In first page main window click Table and select data (tab)

you can see how loop is used.

Reward points to all useful answers.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loop and endloop in smartform - if you want to print multiple data for each header ,then we need to use..

one example : i have sales order - order may contains more than one item..if you want to print multiple items then we need to go for loop endloop.

Program lines - without effecting program - we can change the code within smartform( I mean we can pass the values and get the values based on condition )

i am getting material number from program and i am printing here,later on customer is looking for material description,then you can write simple code within samrtform by using program lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deniz Toprak

loops used to print the internal table data or to do any caluculation in a smartform.

ProgramLines(its like abap se38 editor) used to write select statement or we can write ABAP statements to process the data before printing.

Cheers,

Shaik Bhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what you are asking but if you want to use a table node then you must specify what table you are looping in. You will define this in the data tab of the table node. This table must be in the table tab of the form interface. You will also create a work area for this table to loop into. Do you have any specific questions on this?

Regards,

Davis