cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me .. URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,..

1. Against the order qty, how do i know how much i have to deliver more . If Open Qty is taken, then do i have to consider the stock ( LBAST ) .

2. In VA32 transaction, when we select an item and then click deliveries, When do we say that a delivery is ' OPEN DELIVERY '.

Rewards will be awarded for sure!!!!...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sonia,

Open order value

The open order value is the value of all order items which have not yet been delivered.

The open order value is based on confirmed quantifies (Confirmed quantities x Credit price = Open order value of an order). An order which has been blocked due to a credit check does not contain confirmed quantities. The open order value does not increase as long as the block remains in place.

· Open delivery value

The open delivery value is the value of all delivery items which have not yet been billed.

· Open billing value

The open billing value is the value of all billing items which have not yet been transferred to Accounting.

· Receivables from sales are included in total commitments as long as they have not been indicated as disputed items. For more information, see the chapter on processing incoming payments and commitments.

· Receivables from special G/L transactions are transferred from special commitments to total commitments if they are relevant to credit limit, for example payments. For more information, see the chapter on processing incoming payments and commitments.

The system updates values based on the payer.

Just go thru this and you would be fine i think

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Which is delivered but not billed is called a open delivery

regards

AK