SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set-up clarification worklist fr payment lot

0 Kudos

Dear reader

We would like to use a workflow for the clarification worklist for payment lots in an ISU 472 system.

The aim for us is to post clarification items in different inboxes depending on the BP type of the BP.

We already checked the documentation, in customizing, on help.sap.com and on OSS but the still can’t make it work.

- We tried to customise IMG<Financial Accounting<Technical setting<Prepare processing for Clarification worklist, but do not know how to because of a lack of documentation. Is there any additional information available?

- we tried to activate BOR in this transaction

- we tried to assign an event (object Type: CFC_OBJAP, Event: CLARIFIED) in this transaction and linked the events to copies of the workflows which are available for this functionality (WS21000077, WS21000078)

-we tried to trace the events when posting a payment lot which creates clarification cases, but didn’t find any.

We tried a lot, but none of these has lead to results.

Could anyone provide more information or some tips on how to configure ‘Prepare processing for clarification worklist’ or on how to activatre the workflows (WS21000077, WS21000078) to help us out?

Thanks

Best regards,

Gerd

SPE(Luminus) - Belgium

PS: we're working on R3 version 47 and ISU version 472

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Haven't anybody had similar problem? I have to do it now but there is no info anywhere.

I have to notify the clerk (by SAP Inbox), that there is payment clarification case assigned to him. Workflow template WS21000078 seems to be that what we need. Even in SAP help there are info that it could be used in this purpose. Unfortunately there is no help how to do it.

So far I thought I can create custom copy of business object type CFC_PAYLOT with event CREATE but I donu2019t know when and how I can call this event. I think it should be called when there are new cases added to table DFKKCFZST. Do you think itu2019s possible?

Best regards

Jarek