cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd Exchange Rate types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Transaction OB07 shows the list of "Currency Translation Exchange Rate Types".

I need to show the above mentioned rate types in a dropdown box in my java webdynpro.

How to find from which RFC this rateTypes come from?

How should I proceed on this?

Regards

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you get the RFC name ... create WebDynpro projetc...

Now to import the RFC ... Right Click on Model and select Create Model. Now select Import Adaptive RFC and proceed to next screen. Now enter model name and package name. For Model instance and RFC Metadata field enter 2 names (for example WD_TEST_MODELDATA_DEST) and note down thses 2 name these 2 names must be configured as JCO cennection in your WebApplication Server in which you will deploy the apllication. Proceed to next screen and enter server details and next. Now enter the RFC name and press next and the RFC will be imported as Model in your WebDynpro project. Now Open your component controller diagram view and use the imported model. Right click on the diagram view and choose Add Existing Model.

Now Map your model with Component controller and your View. with the model

This is how you can import an RFC. Please reward points if helps. Let me know if you need more help.

Thanks and Regards

Avijit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balachandar,

I have found some of the RFC name like

1. <b>BAPI_CURRENCY_GETLIST</b> Display All Currency Codes Existing in the SAP System

2. <b>BAPI_EXCHANGERATE_GETDETAIL</b> Exchange Rate Stored for Exch.Rate Type, Currency Pair, Value Date

3. <b>BAPI_EXCHANGERATE_GETFACTORS</b> Read Relevant Exchange Rate Relationships for Currency Pair

Please check whether all these 3 fullfills your need... if yes please let me which one you are using .. so that I can help you further...

Please reward points if help...

Thanks and Regards

Avijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you got the RFC name...? I am also trying to get the name ... I will surely let you know if I get it... Let me if you need more hlep.

Thanks and Regards

Avijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balachandar send me the RFC name I will create the project for you and send it.... creative_avijit@yahoo.co.in...

Thanks and Regards

Avijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avijit.

Im not aware of the RFC.

If you run the transaction OB07, you could see a view with all the rateType name and its usage.

So there is no detailed information on it.

As far as I understood, to get information from and R/3 system, I need an RFC, but now I don't know how to get it. Also is there any way how to get the RFC to get the rateTypes to java webdynpro.

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bala..

Click this link... you can get some ideas...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/80/1a6806e07211d2acb80000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

yours GS sathish