cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to filter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an IDOC for Purchase Order, it has data regarding Pruchase Orders without repairs, PO with Repairs and PO with sub contracting. In first scenario i have to convert Idoc into File whcih has PO without repairs. In second scenario i have to convert Idoc into File whcih has PO with repairs. In third scenario i have to convert Idoc into File whcih has PO with sub contracting. Totally the idoc is one which has all the data. How can i convert that particular records of idoc into file. Is there any fileters available in XI. If any body has idea on this please help me with screenshots.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prem.s

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think any filter is needed

According to ur requirement, based on the data u need to create seperate file. In this case since u have only 1 receiver, u should opt for "Enhanced Interface Determination"

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can filter idoc data using segment filter, t-code is BD56.

in segment filter here u can mention the un wanted segments which u want filter out from Idoc, and then u r idoc will contains only the desired segments.

award pnts if helpful.

Regards

rajesh