cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging in SRM portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting exception while creating PO from SC in some case and able to create PO for some SC cart. During this process it executes BADI implementation for BADI 'BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI' . I am getting exception during execution of BADI.

Could you please tell how I could put breakpoint and debug in SRM through portal.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved by own

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will dump if you insert a BREAK POINT statement in the BADI. The easiest way to debug in BADI is to add an infinitive loop in the BADI. Something like this:

DATA: Counter TYPE I.

Counter = 1.

While Counter > 0

Endwhile

Activate the BADI

Call up the transaction that will trigger the BADI. and the screen will hang. Now, log on to the SRM backend and call SAP transaction SM50. You should see a Dialog session under your user id. highlight that line and click on it. Then go to menu path that and go to menu path Program/Session -> Program -> Debugging.

The debugger should open up and you can debug into it. Remember to change Counter variable back to 0.

Reward points if useful.

Louie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please give system details - version and support packs.

For the time-being, dea-activate the active custome BADI Implementations (if any) [Name starting with Y or Z] in the SRM system using SE19 Transaction.

Then repeat the process of debugging.

<u>Related links -></u>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul