cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of Support Team value, while raising a ticket.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a user raises a ticket, SoldToParty and Support Team must be assigned by default.

For assigning Support Team, I used T-Code PFAC_RESPO and Rule number: 13200137.

For e.g. I created a responsibility Basis Team and set the value for SAP Component as BC*.

Similarly, I created 15 responsibilities for each SAP Product.

Now how do I map the Responsibility created with a Support Team (Business Partner).

If user raises a ticket with BC* components, then it should be assigned to Support Team for Basis.

Similarly, I want the value for Sold To Party also be fetched, when user raises a ticket.

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Highlight your Responsibility and click the "Insert Agent Assignment" icon, select the Org Unit Business partner you want to have assigned as a Support Team.

regards,

Jason

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

For your second question --> the sold-to-party can be fetched by assigning a BP to your iBase.

This you can find in the spro steps. If you have created your iBase components, then you can do this from the IB52 transaction by selecting the iBase component and from the menu "go to --> partner", there you can specify the sold-to-party as whichever business partner you want to.

I am not able to get your first question.

Now how do I map the Responsibility created with a Support Team (Business Partner).

If user raises a ticket with BC* components, then it should be assigned to Support Team for Basis.

Hope it helps. Dont forget to reward points for useful answers.

best regds,

Alagammai.