cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Credit Chk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I hv mapped the Credit mgmt simple chk wherein the customer order will only be created if he has given a down payment (advance payment) in the same credit control area. Now if the customer has given a Rs.100 as advance and if i try to create a sales order for Rs.101 the system gives a error message and does not allow to create a sls order for Rs.101. But allows me for a sales order of Rs.98. The above meets my requirement.

But the problem is that when i try to create a 2nd Sales order of Rs.98 again it allows me for the same. Whereas practically it should have consumed the credit of Rs.98 in the 1st sales order only. My issus is that the system is giving me a Cr. check but is not consuming the Credit limit and updating in FD33.

Can anybody guide me on this.

Helpful answers will be Rewarded.

Regards,

Ajinkya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajinkya,

As I understand, the system is not updating the value. Kindly check the Credit control area setting through IMG - Enterprise structure - Financial accounting - Define credit control area, Open the relevent credit control area and enter 000012 in Update field.

Possibly it will work after this setting.

Have a nice day

AT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple credit: It considers the document value+open items

Tcode FD32

Doc value: sales orders has been saved but not delivered

Open item: Order has been saved, delivered, billed & transported to FI but not receive the payment from the customer

OVA8 check the settings..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OVA8 have you marked thecheck boxOpen orders ?

Do this settings and it should solve your problem

Also check the setting for fields Reaction and Block as per your requirement.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Message was edited by:

AMRISH PUROHIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrish,

Thanks for your reply. But I have activated Simple Credit check and not a Automatic one as the same was not working as per our requirement. In Automatic cr control I had selected Static Crd chk along with Open Orders and Open Deliveries. Still it was not checking the crd limit.

But When i tried Simple it is giving me a credit check but it is not consuming it at order level.

Hope you have understood my issue.

Awaiting your reply

Regards,

Ajinkya