Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demo of WebDynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

where is the FULL-blown WebDynpro App ?

I strongly believe webDynpro is the way to go. But all the demos i find on the site are code snippets. To get the idea of what can be done with WebDynpro would't it be a good idea to build a kind of Live Businessdemo that works on the SDN site. (This site is running on WAS 6.40 isn't it.)

Greets Danny.

PS lets work out a small businesscase and build it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

There are plenty of applications catrgorywise.

Here is a URL

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/developerareas/webdynpro.sdn?contenttype=url&content=/irj/servlet/prt/po... dynpro sample applications and tutorials.htm

Hope this is the one you are looking for!!!

If you are too specific let us know what application you are looking for.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

it is exactly this URL i was refering to as "code snippets". I am trying to put together a whole cycle for one BusinessObject e.g. BusinessPartners. So i need al things mentioned in the URL you specified but preferably in one application. I find it hard to put all things together. Like let us take a helper function. It should take its values from an existing table and not just an enum from the dictionary. Is there a full app ? Not the one like the Quiz app but a real scenario. Greetings Danny.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

I would like to read ABAP Webdynpro. I haven't installed into my machine. Could you please tell me where can I find the link to start(read) ABAP Dynpro.

Thanks and Regards,

Raja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Web Dynpro for ABAP is planned to be shipped (restricted shipment only) in second half of 2005 with Web AS 7.0, which is part of NetWeaver 2004s and thus the basis for mySAP ERP 2005.

Therefore, no public documentation is available right now.

Kind regards,

Antje

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maybe if you give us the business scenario we could give you a Full blown WebDynpro App.

regards

ravi