cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM How to debug after Save Button in Business Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem, I need to know what happens after clicking Save button in Business Partners. Knowing the html (bbpmainint/99/bbp_vendor_create_320.html), how will I know where the button is being processed so that I can debug it.

Problem is that saving the changes made in Bidding characteristics for Business Partners that came from Oracle are not being saved. But BP's that are manually created in the system are saved.

Thanks!

Cindy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i hope you are using ITS screens. Through the transaction SE80 , select function group and give the function group name and then u will get a directory listing ...go to the subroutines , you will be a subroutine named FCODE....all the button actions are handled in this.Put a debugger here and you will be able to debug.

Thanks

Anzy

Former Member
0 Kudos

How will I know the function group used? Thanks!

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cindy,

In Your case the package is BBP_BUPA and you could see your internet service listed in this package , ie BBPMAININT.This internet service is calling the transaction BBP_VENDOR_CREATE .

Now the you could go to the corresponding program and debug

Program : BBP_VENDOR_CREATE

PAI : CHECK_OK_CODE

You could go to the program and check the PAI module CHECK_OK_CODE , where all the button actions are defined.

Thanks

Anzy

Pls award points if this solves your problem

Answers (0)