thanks

Prassee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth

RRB - Resource Related Billing billing is used where fixed monthly billing is to be done per month/quarter etc. as agreed between lendee and lender.

For example, RRBs is most useful in monthly retanls for flats, equipment hiring, rendering services - where fixed charges are charged over period of time.

RRB rquired close integration with SD. You can go through the URL site address provided Srinivas would be more helpful and it will meet your requirements.

Enjoy SAP......

Regards

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prassee,

Please refer SAP Note no. 301117 - Enhanced documentation of Dynamic item processing. The 77 page attachement to this note contains very detailed information on DIP.

Also Refer to note 545095 - FAQ 2 , which will definately be helpful to understand the subject.

Addtionally have a look at help.sap.com -- Project system - Revenue and earnings -- Resource Related Billing. The following link is applicable in ECC 6:0

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/aa/96853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.

Srinivas Potluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Due to technical interruptions could not open notes in my system which u have provided in your reply to Prashant. hence request you to mail me those documents for my reference and information also.

Enjoy SAP.....

Regards

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

message removed

thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Documents have been sent to your email.

Warm regards,