cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Transport to Production ---- URGENTTTTT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

By mistake we<b> transported</b> All InfoObjects to a running <b>production system (BW).</b>. and the transport was ended with ERROR... but some of the Objects got transported and changed in running Production system .. raising loading errors..

Please tell us a way to rectify this..as the transport implemented partially and ended with Error.

<b>1. Is there any way to revert back to the Previous settings In Production</b>

<b>2. Can we revert back the transport request</b>

<b>3. How to get back to the previous status by system restoration process</b>

Hope we are in big trouble PLEASE Help us to rectify this.

Thanks,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

let me know...what u have checked & unchecked box's in Options window, while request transportation.

Depends on the Import Options, u can do this activity.

Otherwise,

make correction request again, transport it again, as stated by previous guys.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

As Ben has stated reverting is not possible. You need to make corrections and send the corrections to production asap through a transport.

However I would like to answer specifically for this question of yours also:

How to get back to the previous status by system restoration process

System restore is big activity and can be time consuming. Why would you even think of restoring system just because of a wrong transport !!. You will have to bring down your production and then do restore. Not only does it mean lot of time and effort but also loss of productive hours. Corrections through transports will be time saving and very efficient.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't revert it back. It is better to raise new transport request to resolve the problem.

You can revert few objects like reports, programs .

Let me know the objects in the request.

Regards

Ben