Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE GOODS IN CIN Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Friends,

I am doing Free goods Scenario. In this i am not charging any thing to customer.

But company has to pay excise duty on that so what accounting entry should be pass on to accounting at tha time of invoicing &how to configure it. pls send the solution immidiately.

thanks & regards

rikhab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the pricing procedure for delivery free of charge. Can I use RVCA01 Free of fright procedure for FD document type.

Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define FOC document type and give price manual condition.. and wat ever goods your are giveing in FOC charge Re 1/-manually... as per rules you have to charge minimum Re 1/- ..so here you get 2 documents.. one is for regular and one is for FOC...

Rewrad if it helps

Ramki

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rikhab,

1.define free of charge sales document

2.define new pricing procedure for free of charge as per your requirement

and in that procedure select statistical check box for price condition type

3.determine your pricing procedure for your document customer and sales area

try this

regards

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

bdbv,

i have done these things already but if i have to pay excise duty . i want to debit it to company not to customer how to map it. pls send me solution immidiately.

thanks & regards

rikhab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rikhab,

Kindly create a new order type and a new doc type. Create a new condition type (for 100% discount), account key etc.. Create a new pp (Copied from the regular pp) and add this condition type at the end of the pp. You will get the results you require.

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasanna,

thanks for u r reply. I have done this but i am facing problem in account determination.As i do not want to debit cenvat to customer but i want to debit it directly to company. how can i done in pricing so it is debited to company.

thanks & regards

rikhab