cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Configuration on Server or Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a track for custom development in the NWDI system. I have added standard SCA files in the track.I am able to see this track in DTR perspective. But when I go to DC perspective and try to import configuration from the server. I am getting "No Configuration on Server or Server Error" .

Please help me out... It is urgent.

Regards,

Amit

Message was edited by:

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u could try stopping the firewall,

restarting NWDS (I had a problem during impoting which was rectified by restarting NWDS 3 or 4 times) and

also check the landscape directory server specified under

Windows->Preferences....

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply...

query #1

u could try stopping the firewall --> what does it mean..please clarify

query #2

restart the NWDS( developer studio), that we have done so many time but having the problem.

Do you mean NWDI server restart --> please clarify

Our lanscape:-

NWDI is runing on http://xyz.abc.com:54100 where SLD is runing on http://xyz.abc.com:52100 which is the central SLD and integrated into NWDI.

Does SLD is being used in DTR and DC, please clarify becuase SLD port 52100 is not accessible at this point of time.

Regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I meant that

If ur behind a firewall try diabling it

Restart was abt reopening the NWDS(developer studio)

And u should set the Portal URL as the landscape server

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The NWDS needs to connect to the SLD to find the definitions of the development configurations. So if the SLD is not accessible, the import of the devconf will fail. Get the SLD running and then things should work fine.

Cheers,

Vineeth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit, can you let me know the solutions for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can email me at jamesb123in@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I am facing the same problem which you got, Finally you are able to resolve it.

Could you please provide me the solution to solve the "No Configuration on Server or Server Error" errror when importing configurations in NWDI.

Thanks

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI James,

Could you please provide me the solution for the issue which u have faced long back.

When i am trying to import configurations i am getting "No Configuration in server or server error".

Please provide me solution whcih worked for u

Thanks

Satish

vidya_gugnani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

As Vineet has mentioned,check your SLD.

You can do this by:

Window->Preferences->Development Infrastructure->Landscaper directory.

Ping to check if it us up...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vidya and Vineeth,

Currently SLD port is not open, so I am not able to check my SLD. Once it is up I will check it.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. Today my SLD port was opened, and I am able to test the SLD. But still I am getting the same error.

My SLD is on 54100 and NWDI is on 53100. Is there any other proble. I am able to deploy NWDS application on the server,

Thanks in Advance,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

Go to the Landscape configurator in the CMS webUI and try saving the domain again. I am not sure if this would fix the problem, but is worth a try as saving the domain will register it in the SLD again.

regards,

Vineeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

Thanks for your reply. But I already tried it. Is there any settings required on J2EE engine side. Do u have any document that contains these settings. If yes, then pls send me on amit.pce@gmail.com .

Since we are using Central SLD, I think we have to define NWDI_CMSADM pwd in SLD user profile and authorization. Any other suggestions ...

Thanks and Regards,

Amit