Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms - next page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am making a smartform with 2 pages.

In the print preview, i can see only 1 page whereas in the smartform, i have made 2 pages.

page1>main window1>Text1

page2>main window2>Text2

i have also specified the next page as "page2" in page1-->general atributes section. Please advice what else is missing from my end to get the next page.

Thanks & Rgds,

Preeti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

Usually second page is triggered only when the first page is totally filled n still data is present it gets printed in the second page.Else we cant see it.

Regards,

Priyanka.

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

A query related to this, what if my cutomer wants two copies of the Purchase order : DEPTT COPY / ORIGINAL FOR SUPPLY. and for that i need to replicate the first page changing just one text.how do i solve this problem.

please shoot your experiences.

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the first page data in main window overflows then second pages gets triggered.

Reward points to all useful answers.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

The First page and Next page concept is used to handle more data and if the data goes beyond the first page the second page accomadates it.

The second page mostly contains all the details as the first except for addresses or some Particular numbers.

So copy the page one contents or windows, templates, texts by right clicking and pasting it on the second page.

You can also set the conditions in "CONDITIONS" tab by selecting one of the check boxes.

Hope this solves your query.

Reward Points if useful.

Thanks,

Tej..