cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client swaped very urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

My admin cliet which is 500 is now opening in 100 client how can I now recover . In SUCL it is showing that last change is done by sap* Pls suggest its urgent

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anamika,

I did not get your problem exactly. What do you mean by 'Swapped' ?

Is it so that when you open a screen you get default value of client as 100 ?

Then enter manually 500 instead of 100 and continue regular procedure..

First of all let me know what is your problem actually...

Explain with more details.

Cheers.

---Shamish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

we have client 500 for the admin userid & respective password.

the problem is when we want to open the user id & password of admin with client 500 it is not opening. But when we use client 000 and userid Admin then we can acceses.

And for SAP *(user) we are able to open in client 500 as well as client 000 with the password pass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anamika,

What error message is it giving?

I think your admin ID had got locked. Have you unlocked the ID and reset the password in the same client?

---Shamish

Message was edited by:

Shamish Lele

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to unlock that Shall I logon on cliet 500 or 100 But client 500 with admin client I am not able to logon that is my problem & with 100 client with sap* has the blank screen what to do now? and how? Pls suggest

The error is "password no longer possible - too many failed attempts"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anamika,

as you wrote it's possible to log on to client 500 as SAP*. You should do that, go to TA SU01, type in your locked admin account, press the tiny lock-icon at the top and unlock the account.

Peter

--

Points always appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Anamika,

As Peter said you can do it with sap* in client 500. Make sure you reset the password after unlocking the ID.

As you havent mentioned your system, The newer version of SAP, As of ecc 5.0 the password is case sensitive. So do remember that also.

Confirm if solved.

Cheers.

--Shamish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thankyou, Its work. Solved

regards,

anamika