cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set several container in right postion in one view??

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 3 UI controls in one view, the left is a Tree, on its right, there is a group contains several inputfileds, and we need one ALV control to be showed just below this group and right to the Tree.

The root container is MatrixLayout, and the Tree is MatrixHeadLayout, the group is MatrixData, but how to set the ALV container???

Thanks in advanfce

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make your RootUIElementContainer as Matrix Layout or even grid layout with column size 2. Now put the group and your ALV control togehter in a transparent container. Make the layout for this container as Grid Layout with column size 1. So your tree will come to the left and both the other containers will be to your right.

Regards,

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had Make the RootUIElementContainer as grid layout with column size 2 and put the group and ALV control togehter in a transparent container1. Make the layout for this container as Grid Layout with column size 1.

but when the layout shows, the Tree always a little bit lower than the transparent container1?? Why like this???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also make the height as 100% for both your tree and the transparent container. This should solve your problem.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u so much, Nithya . I set both the Tree and container vAlign to TOP and this problem was solved. but the layout looks still not nice.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transparent container and put your ALV container in it. Also you can use another blank transparent container to cover up the space below tree. Here you will have to do some trial and error in padding and moving your transparent container to right most position. It works as I have done the same in my application.

Hope this will help.

Cheers,

Darshna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Darshna, but could u please make it more detail?? I just want to kow which contrainer uses what kind of layout?