cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizational objects do not create a Business Partner ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am setting up SRM org structure with PPOCA_BBP/PPOMA_BBP transaction. I am creating, companies, plants, purchase orgs, purchasing groups and positions and the problem is that SRM is not assigning a Business Partner number to any of those.

I have already checked that there is an internal and external number range setup for Business Partners. Do you have any hints why this could be happening? Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for kind answers. I haven't resolved the issue.

I have tried changing the HRALX key to 1, 2 and 3.

I have tried filling only subtype (mainaddress), city, country and region in the address tab at PPOMA_BBP and going to PPOCA_BBP and switching to PPOMA_BBP a few times. And BP ID did not get generated.

I run BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE for business units and it gives me a red light for basic data and address for all org units where I completed city, country and region. If I do not complete the address tab, at PPOMA, then this report gives me a green light for that org unit, but the BP ID is still not generated.

I think there is something related to the address. Any additional hints?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you also maintain the zip code?

It is definitly related to the adress like Disha said.

Maintain all address fields, save, leave trx ppoma_bbp and get back in.

Then the BP number should be there.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Last resort is to update the address for the Org unit OR use standard BP address in the HRLX switches [OO_CENTRAL_PERSON]. Afterwards run BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE for Org unit. System will generate BP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

I imagine you would like to synchronize business partner data, which are created in backend, into SRM. You can use Tcode BBPGETVD or BBPUPDVD or run/schedule bbp_vendor_sync (need customizing).

You can create BP:->

1) Either via middleware replication from R/3 to SRM - BBPGETVD.

2) Either manually directly in SRM web transaction - BBPMAININT.

<u>Please go through these pointers, which will definitely help -></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whetehr the number range is properly mainatined for Business partner.Also What i have observed while creating the Org structure and the BP generation.When creating any Org unit,under the Address tab,if you dont fill the field "House no/street",the BP is generated else not.

Just check whether you have entered any data in this feild for the org units created.

So Please enter only these field in the ADDRESS TAB of SRM Org Structure, for getting BP.

1) Sub Type.

2) City.

3) Country.

4) Region.

Dont enter any data for that field(house/Street) and then save the data and come out of that trascn(PPOMA_BBP).Then again go into the trascn PPOMA_BBP and see.The BP should be generated.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the number range is maintained for BP.

What i have observed while creating the Org structure and the BP generation.When creating any Org unit,under the Address tab,if you dont fill the field "House no/street",the BP is generated else not.

Just check whether you have entered any data in this feild for the org units created.

So Please enter only these field in the ADDRESS TAB of SRM Org Structure, for getting BP.

1) Sub Type.

2) City.

3) Country.

4) Region.

Dont enter any data for that field(house/Street) and then save the data and come out of that trascn(PPOMA_BBP).Then again go into the trascn PPOMA_BBP and see.The BP should be generated

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.