cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating DP CVCs from Infocube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I have created a DP Planning Object Structure and a corresponding Planning Area. I have also created an Infocube containing the same objects in the planning Object Strucutre and Planning Area. There are 3 records in my infocube. When I try to load data via /sapapo/mc62. It fetches no data.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What version are you on? (5.0 has a slightly different

Do you have the log turned on for the CVC generation?

Also suggest you run the /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC report after generating the CVC

Are you able to create CVCs manually?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on SCM 5.0. I am able to create the CVCs manually using /SAPAPO/MC62. I will try the program you gave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joselito,

For creation of CVC in SCM5.0, you will require to use program /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_MAINTAIN which you can schedule in background too.

While maintaining of the variant of this program you will get series of screens...

1) on the first screen of the variant you will require to enter Planning Object structure name... after entring the name of the planning object structure execute it...

2) Now you will get second screen of the Program where you will require to select redio button for Create characteristic combination. Here you will have 4 options a) Create manually b) Load to worklist c) Generate Immedtly and d) Generate in Background

as per your requirement you will require to choose option <b>c</b> or <b>d</b>

e.g. choose option d.

3) Now on this 3rd screen of the program execution you will require to choose Data source .... Load data From ..... Here you will have 4 options such as a) planning Object structure b) Info provider c) file d) Business Add-In

In your case you will require to enter Infoprovider for Infocube

4) You will get more option on the screen to enter Infoprovider details

such as a) InfoProvider .... enter infocube Name, b) Version ... enter here e.g. as 000 c) Date from ... to...

Tick on result log sothat you can display log afterwards to check the details of the CVC creation

After entring these all details save it as a variant and execute your program with this variant in the background

It is suggested that not to use option adjust Time series Objects while running the job in the background.

For this you will require to schedule another background job which will adjust the newly created CVS in the timeseries. Program name is /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK .

For display of the Job log you will require to check program /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_LOG_MANAGE or use transaction /SAPAPO/MC62 and choose Manage log

Here you will get the details How many CVCs got created or not got created.... Using this log you can do the analysis why your CVCs not got created... May be same CVCs are already present in the system.

In SCM5 Creation of CVC has very good new options... in terms of creation, deletion of CVCs.

Regards,

Anjali

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

To see your data in the planning book you need to create CVC's first that should you be assigned to the MPOS that you have created.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/8f/9d6937089c2556e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

The above mentioned link might be of help.

Regards,

Suresh Garg