cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDI stack 12 installation problem on WAS 6.40 sp9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got deloyment problem while depploying JDI stack 12 on WAS 6.40 j2ee (sneak preview) sp 9 on MaxDB 7.5.0.21.

<error>

<i>Starting Deployment of tc/SL/CMS/PCS

Aborted: development component 'tc/SL/CMS/PCS'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'6.4012.00.0000.20050420155244.0000':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/tcSLCMSPCS.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tcSLCMSPCS in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/tcSLCMS~PCS in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment of tc/SL/CMS/PCS finished with Error (Duration 25390 ms)</i>

/<error>

I tried 3 time but could not get over this problem.

what I guess from the forum I might have to update WAS from sp9 to sp12. Is it the right? or there is any other option. my concern is I have installaed EP & KMC also on this WAS. if I update it are they going to be affected , means will i have to update EP-KMC to stack 12 also?

Regards

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dash,

Even i personally faced similar kind of problem,we had WAS SR1 and studio (NWDS 2.0.11).SAP strictly prohibits using different versions of WAS and NWDS. checkout your case make sure that WAS and Studio are of Same version. NWDS 2.0.11 is in synch with JDI sp11 check WAS version also.

If you are updating everthing to SP12 Naturally you have to update EP-KMC to stack 12 also.

on otherwords Keep all in SP9.

Hope this helped you!

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dash,

SAP strictly prohibits using components of different versions on diffrent version of WAS.

Try to install JDI sp9 on WAS with version sp9 or upgrade the WAS and other components of the WAS to SP12.

JDI sp12 gives you the benifit of deleting workspace from NDS.

Now you can take the decesion.

make sure that you undeploy the sp11 JDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you undeploy (uninstall) JDI SP11? (in other words how do you tell which items to select for undeploy?)

Thanks,

Barry Beer

MomentumSI

Austin, TX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo

I was under the impression that you need to load 8, 9 ,10 etc till you get at 16. Can you load 16 right away?

If I go to Visual Administrator/Services/deploy there is a few services that does not start for instance sap.com/tcSLCMS~PCS.

Can I undeploy JDI and re-deploy it and what is it called in the undeploy Window, I cannot find JDI only JDII?

Regards

Elmo

Message was edited by: Elmo Lombard