cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont want to create follow on documents for a bid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Once the bidder enters and bid invitation sent to him, and enters the price. The buyer will check all the bidders price and award one bidder's bid. Rejecting the others bid.

Now My questions are:

How and what will be the status of the bid now?

How can we check the status of the bid which the buyer awarded ?

For this bid i dont want to create the followon documents like PO, Contract etc, SO is there any badi to check the status and stop creating the follow on documents based on the status???

Also the last question.

I have a field purchase Organisation in the UI.

I want to check the value of this field entered by the user in the badi "bbp_doc_check_badi". How can i check the value?

Please reply me, I am trying to get these things since one week, please experts try to solve my problem with ur answers.

Thanks in advance,

NTk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BID which is awarded has the STATUS set as ACCEPTED.initially when all the BIDS are created againast a BID invitation,all of them have teh status as SUBMITTED.

You can use the FM "BBP_PD_QUOT_GETDETAIL" to get the BID details(status etc...).

When the Purchaser accepts the BID,in the same screen ,youhave the button to create the FOLOW ON DOCUMENT.You can disable /hide this button if you dont wnat the Follow on doc to be created in SRM.Use the BADI "BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI" for this.

To check the purchase Organisation in the UI ,in the BADI,call the FM "BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL"(I assume you wnat to check this in the Bid invitation screen).and check the Pur Org field value and acc throw the error message.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward full points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur quick reply Disha,

So I have to check the status with "accepted" to hide the button for follow on doc, can u tell me the exact OBJECT STATUS for accepted? is it I1014??

Can u tell me which method in the BADI "BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI" ??

Also i need to check the transaction type and the PO entered in the screen by the user to throw an error.

I saw the Badi "BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI", in that BBP_PO_UI_CTRL method has a parameter et_messages.

I think i have to pass the error to this internal table .

You mean to say by using theFM "BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL" I will get the values entered by the user in the screen???

Here by this error the user should not be able to proceed anymore.

Sorry for many questions, Just please confirm the above things.

Thanks again.

regards,

Ntk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm the same. Disha...

reg,

Ntk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the Method "BBP_QUOT_UI_CTRL" in the BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI to hide the button for follow on doc.

sample code for this BADI:

E.g. if you need to make the QUNATITY field in the Quotation screen DISPLAY Only.Then you can write it this way:

IF iv_fieldname = 'GS_ITEM-QUANTITY'.

cv_input_ready = ' ' .

ENDIF.

Similarly,to hide the FOLOW ON DOC button,you need to find the fieldname for that in the Quotation screen and set the paarmeter "CV_INVISIBLE" to 'X' so that it is hidden.

Secondly to throw the errors/ cehck the values for the fields transaction type etc,..You need to use the BADI "BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI".There you need to populate ET_MESSAGES based on the values you get frorm the FM "BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL".Pass the IV_DOC_GUID (whcih you get from the BADi) and then you can get all the details for the Bid invitation.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks