Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment aborted

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I've got this error during my Deployment :

<i><u>For information :</u> My application comes from a NWDS 2004 and I import it into NWDS 2004s SP11 (I've modified all the deprecated function)

It worked well with a WAS 7.00 SP9 but not with the SP11 !!!!</i>

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME~1/jberthe/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp10886ecra.ear
Aborted: development component 'ecra'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.06.06.18.36.10'/'0':
Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:
java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/ecra.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/ecra. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: 	com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/ecra. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?
 (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Can you show me the roght way ?

Regards<u></u>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi berthe,

This error is coming due to version mismatch of WAS and NWDS.

Update your WAS version to SP11.Your NWDS version and WAS version should be same.

Regards,

Mithu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Greg_Austin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It looks like the application you are trying to deploy uses another application that isn't deployed on the SP11 server. Make sure all the needed components are deployed on the new server as they were on the old.

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for answring.

Ok, but how can I check out all different application started/stoped ?

Rgards

Greg_Austin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Open Visual Administrator->Server->Services->Deploy->webdynpro

This will show you all of the web dynpro applications that are deployed. Something you application needes is missing.

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So i've checked out what you told me, but there is plenty of applications mine and some SAP application.

How can I know which one should I switch on ?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Berthe,

There seems to be a conflict in the information in the secure storage.

1.Open the config tools.

2.Go to the secure storage and reset SDM user password.Also make sure that there is no default ticket selected in the SSO.

3.Restart the J2EE.

ref.

check this out and let me know if you solved the issue.

thanks!

Gaurav