cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training what to take...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am very new to SAP. We run SAP on Oracle platform.

I recently took the SAPTEC course in SAP Pennsylvania to become familiar with SAP. One of our lead guys has quit the company and I am now being given the role to become an SAP Basis Administrator.

I need to come up to speed with the previous employeers SAP abilities...I know thats a long shot but I need the help.

I wanted to take more courses by SAP Education and I talked to this lady who said I should take TADM10 and TADM12 however they are NOT offering these courses right now.

She asked what I wanted to learn and I said basis (system administration).

So can anyone recommend courses from the SAP site that I should consider?

Thanks,

Jon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

I've moved this over to where it should get better visability from SAP Education as well as experienced community members.<a href="http://www50.sap.com/useducation/curriculum/curriculum.asp?rid=477">This link</a> is to US Netweaver Technical course page where there is detailed info about such courses as ADM100 which it says:

"Builds on the knowledge gained from the SAPTEC course (Fundamentals of SAP Web AS), this course is a solid foundation for training SAP system administrators. This course is the prerequisite for many of the subsequent courses from the SAP System Administration curriculum. This course is suitable as an introduction to managing SAP systems that use the SAP Web AS ABAP. "

There is a schedule for <a href="http://www50.sap.com/useducation/curriculum/course.asp?rid=477&cid=60180729">upcoming admin training</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I know about ADM 100 I saw most of these, but what I was more looking for is someone who has taken these courses or someone who can recommend what if any additional ones I should take and the order I should take them in.

I appreciate you moving my post over to the correct forum.

Thanks,

Jon