Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java mapping of application triggered an exception

maulik
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have ascenario where a vendor will be sending us a cXML file which has the second line as <!DOCTYPE cXML SYSTEM "http://xml.cxml.org/schemas/cXML/1.2.009/InvoiceDetail.dtd">. If I open it in XMLSpy, it is saying the file as invalid. XI is unable to map this file. So we decided to remove that line using Java mapping and then do the regular graphical mapping.

I took the java code from the SAP note 812966 and used the aii_map_api.jar, dom.jar, jaxp-api.jar to create the class of that java file and used that class file by importing that into XI as a jar file.

I'm getting this error in the request message mapping of SXMB_MONI

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">STREAM_TRANSFORMATION_EX</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>mypackage/DeleteDTDDeclarationWithDOM</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Failed to load resource from the context classloa~</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Java mapping of application triggered an exception</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I'm new to this java mapping, Can you please provide me some details about what files need to be loaded into the XI along with the class file.

Appreciate you help.

Thanks,

MT.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maulik,

Did you try executing the Java mapping program standalone in the Netweaver Developer studio. Is it executing fine then?

-Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have the DTD in the imported ARchive(jar)

regards

krishna

maulik
Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean to say should I have to put the DTD of the cXML file in the jar file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes..

Ref: OSS note

<i>An EntityResolver that reads the DTD from an imported archive can be registered for a self-written Java mapping on the parser (SAX, DOM or XmlReader). The sample program in the attachment reads from under the name specified after SYSTEM from the imported archives.</i>

regards

krishna

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>It is not allowing me to make a single jar of the actual class file and all the supporting jar files. What is the actual method of doing it.</i>

Actually u just have to put all ur files together in a single zip file or a jar file. Its similar to zipping some files together. There shouldnt be a problem there.

For creating jar, if u r using NWDS, u directly have an option of creating a jar. It will automatically include all the supporting jar files present in that project

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

Do you use a for loop in UDF for your Responses?;)

regards

krishna

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that u have included the Jar file aii_map_api.jar in your class path. This file is available at <SAP_install_dir>/<system_name>/<instance_name>/j2ee/cluster/server<number>/apps/sap.com/com.sap.xi.services/

Try debugging the java mapping and find more details

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/10/23/testing-and-debugging-java-mapping-in-developer-studio

<i>Can you please provide me some details about what files need to be loaded into the XI along with the class file.</i>

The class file and other files (if any) that ur Java program is referring to. U should make a zip or jar of these files.

Regards,

Prateek

maulik
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes I have downloaded the aii_map_api.jar from <SAP_install_dir>/<system_name>/<instance_name>/j2ee/cluster/server<number>/apps/sap.com/com.sap.xi.services/

And also I have compiled my java code using the dom.jar, sax.jar, jaxp-api.jar and aii_map_api.jar.

I took the class file of my javacode and all the class files of the above mentioned jar files and prepared one single jar file, which I imported into XI.

It is not allowing me to make a single jar of the actual class file and all the supporting jar files.

What is the actual method of doing it.

Appreciate all your help. Thanks very much.

Thanks,

Maulik.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>It is not allowing me to make a single jar of the actual class file and all the supporting jar files. What is the actual method of doing it.</i>

Actually u just have to put all ur files together in a single zip file or a jar file. Its similar to zipping some files together. There shouldnt be a problem there.

For creating jar, if u r using NWDS, u directly have an option of creating a jar. It will automatically include all the supporting jar files present in that project

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regards,

Prateek