cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please review these steps in changing pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear members,

I am changing pricing configartion by adding a new condition type. These are the steps I am plaaning to do. please let me know, if I am missing some thing .

1) Create a new condition type by copying a existing condition type, I wanted to use exisitng access sequence, So just enter that access sequnce in Condition Type Screen.

2) Assign Access sequnce to this new created condition type

3) Assign condition type to exisitng picing procedure.

I believe these are only steps to be done. please let me know if I am missing soem thing.

I think, it is not neccessary to create condition tables & Condition records, As I am using exisitng access sequence.

please review this, and let me know. this is urgent.

Thanks & regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you are right every step is right

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies, I am done with config.. I am closing this thread.

Howver I am having a quick question. How do I know, which tables (objects) have been changed with this change.

I know that t685, T685A, T685A have been changed due to creation of new condition type.

Tabke t683 will be updated on assigning this condition type to pricing procedure. Please let me know, how do I confirm that.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Step 2 : If the reference condition type has a different access sequence to the one you want then assign it else it would have been copied.

You are partially correct because you dont have to create the condition tables as you are using the existing access sequence. However the condition records have to be created in VK11.

Since you are using the existing pricing procedure the assignment to the sales area, CMR etc would not be required now.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are perfect....after creating conition typeput in procedure..and in ovkk assign to sales area..and in vk11,givecondition record...

dont forget to give cust pricing procedure1in CMR and Docpricing procedure..in OR..

reward if it helps

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies, I am happpy to get good guidance.

Can you guys ..

brief me in pricing procedure assigment, I am little stucked at Cust pricing procedure and Doc pricing procedure.

I guess, I should not make any changes, as I am just adding a new condtion type, everything remains same.

Regards

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using the existing pricing procedure dont worry about the cust and doc pricing procedure assignment.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

After this assign the particular procedure to the sales area for which u want the pricing in OVKK

Then create condition record for this condition type in VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are copying the existing condition type, step 2 can be omitted.

Condition record can be created in T.code: <b>VK11</b> for automatic pricing. It can also be entered manually.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Anbu