Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dynpro - Proble with SLD

i026124
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the web dynpro content administrator when we click on 'Create JCo' on the top left hand corner , we get the error below. We have installed the SLD, added a system to it and everything seems to be fine.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Valencia

java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.SystemLandscapeFactory.checkStatus(SystemLandscapeFactory.java:871)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.sl.api.WDSystemLandscape.checkStatus(WDSystemLandscape.java:469)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tools.sld.NameDefinition.updateJCODestinations(NameDefinition.java:272)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tools.sld.NameDefinition.updateNavigation(NameDefinition.java:237)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tools.sld.NameDefinition.wdDoInit(NameDefinition.java:144)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tools.sld.wdp.InternalNameDefinition.wdDoInit(InternalNameDefinition.java:223)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.doInit(DelegatingView.java:61)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.initController(Controller.java:215)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.View.initController(View.java:274)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:200)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.getView(ViewManager.java:540)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have got the same Error (EP6SPS12) in getting a JCO-Connection for my WebDynro Application, is there already a workaround ?

When i configure a JCO-Connection in the Tchnical System in SLD, i get the error described.

When there are no JCO-Connections defined within the Technical System, i do not get an error in the portal, but there is (logically) no choice for any application or message server

<b>I need Heeeelp</b>

Thank you !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valencia,

Can you explain the steps you followed to configure SLD.Somebody may be able to figure out where you went wrong

If you have solved the problem close the thread

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valencia,

After configuring SLD, Have you configure CMI Client setting in Visual Administrator and tested the connection?

If no then go to Visual administrator -> services-> SLD Data supplier-> choose CIM Client setting tab

And specify your SLD server details.

Then test the CMI client connection.

After doing this let me know the status.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valencia,

Have you solved your problem?

If yes the please close this thread.

Otherwise, update the post.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Test the connection to SLD in ContentAdmin (You can find this button on the top)

Please check the connection values in the J2EE engine (Under Service->SLD )

Regards, Anilkumar