cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSTING GOODS ISSUE

0 Kudos

While I am trying to do goods issue i have this error -Posting only possible in 2003/08 and 2003/07. Then i tried to used MMPV to close the period but i have another error

-The specified year is not the calendar year .

Pls advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

0 Kudos

I was able to close the period till current period and now i have this error

Periods are not open for G/L accounts , I tried changing OB52 and nothing affects .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There u will get the error like this, Posting is not open for account Type S , G/L no 178000. Like that u will get the error.

so Go to OB52 select the account type s with g/l number 178000, go to Month coulmn in the to date(There some old month number number), change that and give the current number.

I hope ur in practicisng. If u r in real time, consult ur FICO people.

Reward points if it is helpful,

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i guess thats only a warning " The specified year is not the calendar year ".

just ignore it.

regards

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amjad,

Closing from 2003 period is a not a huge task.Open 2 screens with the transaction code OMSY and MMPV.

In OMSY check what is the period defined in your company code and go to MMPV screen and type the next period (Month) and Execute.

It will show that the periods are closed.

Return to OMSY and Check whtether it is getiing updated or not.

Ex:

OMSY -

Company Code 5050 2003/5

MMPV -

Company Code 5050 Mention month to be 6 .

Remember that u will be able to close periods only one month at a time.

Regards,

Sarosh

0 Kudos

Nothing helps guys any new tips

Former Member
0 Kudos

the other way of doing it is to do a debug replace where in you can take the help of ABAP and directly replace the value in MARV table. ABAP should be able to do it in 10 mins..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

this is how you have to close the periods

1.enter company code: ex:123

2. enter in the date field :01.08.2003

3.F8

4. F3.

same way close the periods for 1.09.2003....01.06.2007.

hope this will solve ur problem

reward points

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the stock posting have the posting periods changed like between 2003/08 and 2003/07

t-code mb1c

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to close from 08/2003.. to till date...other wise removecompany code to plant, sale organaization, and credit control area assignmentsand goto OBYC and change 06/2007... in thats.. and assign the same...reward if it helps

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to close from 08/2003.. to till date...other wise removecompany code to plant, sale organaization, and credit control area assignmentsand goto OBYC and change 06/2007... in thats.. and assign the same...reward if it helps

Ramki