cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to connect j2ee application with XI by using JMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI gurus,

can anybody tell me how to connect a j2ee application running on differenr server to xi,by using jms adapter.?

wht are the parameters we need to know from the j2ee application to provide in jms adapter communication channel.i want to know how and wht to do just to get the message from j22ee app into the xi?

plz gurus help me out this,expalin me on this

regards

kish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kish,

<i>can anybody tell me how to connect a j2ee application running on differenr server to xi,by using jms adapter.?</i> - JMS adapter is used to connect XI to a messaging system........if your j2ee app is a messaging system like IBM MQSeries, WebSphere MQSeries etc, then you can use JMS adapter......but if your J2EE app is not a messaging system, then i suggest you that from your j2ee app you generate an XML file and via FTP send it to XI.........then in XI, you can have a simple file adapter to pick your this file.........similarly from XI, you can have a XML file via a file adapter ftped to your j2ee server and then your j2ee app can process this file..........in this way, your J2EE app server can communicate with your XI server.......'

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajiv,

i dont understand your statement, is your j2ee app not a messaging system ?

Its a j2ee app , one of the components of which is a messaging system, that may or may not be needed.

If its a j2ee app then you have several options........

1) Option 1, get the xml then use file adaptor.

2) JMS adaptor.

3) Get the data directly from the database using the jdbc adaptor..

Hope that helps

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks rajiv,N Hi all,

my j2ee application is a messaging system,coz earlier it was integrating with tibco.now my client wants to use sap xi in place of tibco.

now, i need to know how we connect(wht are all the parameters we need to get from the j2ee application) to application with xi?

if anybody done this type of case plz mail me docs to <email removed by moderator>.

your help would be much appreciated.

regards

kish

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks rajiv,N Hi all,

my j2ee application is a messaging system,coz earlier it was integrating with tibco.now my client wants to use sap xi in place of tibco.

now, i need to know how we connect(wht are all the parameters we need to get from the j2ee application) to application with xi?

if anybody done this type of case plz mail me docs to <email removed by moderator>.

your help would be much appreciated.

regards

kish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi xi'ers

any ideas on this above issue ,plz share with me

regards

kish

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>can anybody tell me how to connect a j2ee application running on differenr server to xi,by using jms adapter.?</i>

Using JMS adapter: This means that either u install the JMS drivers on that separate J2EE engine or use XI based JMS

/people/william.li/blog/2006/11/13/how-to-use-saps-webas-j2ees-jms-queue-in-exchange-infrastructure

Not sure how it works

This could help u

/people/venkatesh.ramachandran/blog/2007/01/30/read-all-jms-applications-deployed-on-sap-was-j2ee-engine-through-java

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a05b2347-01e7-2910-ceac-c45577e5...

Regards,

Prateek