cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple deliveries from same sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In case I have two line items with different plants in one sales order, do the subsequent deliveries get created automatically or do we have to create them one by one. Whats happening in my system is that first the delivery for all the items in one plant is created.. then i have to go back to the sales order, and do the delivery again for the next plant and so on... is it the procedure for multiple deliveries or can they all get generated at once..

Thanks for the answer in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What transaction are you using to create the deliveries? Are you creating them one by one or are you using any collective processing transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest the transaction i shud use.. i want to create multiple deliveries at one from one sales order according to the plants specified in the line item.. I ws trying to use VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

use t:code vl10c, there u can find the sales order,with the line items,we can do

collective delivery.

regards

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the parametes for delivery split are same for your line items in the order, then you can use T-code VL10 to club more than one separate schedules in one singele delivery.

Click on Background and system will club multiple schedules and create singel delivery (if the split criteria is not met)

Regards,

Syed Nasir