cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to integrate Payment Gateway with WebDynpro for ABAP

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to integrate the Payment Gateway for Billdesk ( third party software) with Webdynpro for ABAP.

Summery of the Issue : -

(*) Data from PORTAL Application to PAYMENT GATEWAY is going Correctly but

(*) Data from PAYMENT GATEWAY to PORTAL Application is not going correctly.

Details about the Problem : -

I have created 3 View in Webdynpro Application for ABAP.

View 1 -> Sales Order

View 2 -> Confirm Order

View 3 -> Success Message

When I am on the View 2 i,e Confirm Order, I have a UI Element ( LINK TO URL) on this View. When I click on the Link it successful takes me to the Bill desk site(Payment Gateway Integrator).After selecting the Card Type - > Master card, or Visa or Amex, I am routed to the Gateway Site of the Citibank, Where I have to enter the CARD details like Card Number, CVV Number, Expiry Date, and press the Submit Button.

Which now takes me to the final confirmation site, stating

1) Order Number

2) Bank ID

3) Merchant ID

4) Amount

5) Authorize ( APPROVED / NOT APPROVED)

Now once i click on the Submit button, It transfers the amount of the Customer to my bank account, correctly and goes back to the my portal application.

Till here it is working correctly, but 1 parameter is missing which is called "msg", and this parameter contains important information regarding the payment. This parameter is sent back form the Gateway Site to my Portal.

1) Authorize STATUS

2) Check Sum

etc... which will be finally required to decided whether I should go on to create the Sales Order for the Customer or not.

If the Authorize Status = '0300' then only create the Sales Order other wise if the status is any thing else lets say not equal to '0300' then gives the message that the Credit Card is not authorize to process the Sales Order.

Regards,

Saurabh Bhatnagar

E : saurabh.bhatnagar@hotmail.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

We have developed ABAP based program in AS JAVA portal system to make the transaction through bill desk payment gateway. We have created a link in portal system which points to bill desk payment gateway.

Further how to achieve the integration between them, how to establish the connection between portal and bill desk, how to retrieve the message to portal is pending.

Could you please help in this

Regards,

Arjun

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

So none of the parameters from the External application is coming to your application.Are you using the resume plug.? in webdynpro?

Thanks

Anzy

0 Kudos

Yes, correctly.

No I am not using the Resume plug.

Below is the code containing the url for the Bill Desk.

data : l_url type string.
CONCATENATE
        'https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgijsp/SAPPaymentoption.jsp?'
        'txtCustomerID=9332430494'
        '&txtAdditionalInfo1=1828192202'
        '&txtTxnAmount=700.00'
        '&billerid=SAPPORTAL&'
        'RU=http://inggnh001sap.in002.siemens.net:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/z_bank'
into l_url.

data : lr_url type ref to CL_WD_LINK_TO_URL.

lr_url ?= view->get_element( 'URL' ).
lr_url->SET_REFERENCE( EXPORTING value = l_url ).

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

can you tell me how you are fetching the URL parameters in your application when the application is called after the successful payment. have you defined the parameters in your WD windows ?

/Anzy

0 Kudos

Hi,

WD4A (contains Link to URL - UI element) On Click-> Opens Bill Desk Site.

Once the Site gets opened up, we continue to the Citibank Site and does the Payment.

There is another parameter (RU - Return URL) which contains my Portal URL.

Paramerter passed in the following manner :-

WD4A -

> txtCutomerID/txtOrderID/AMT/biller ID-------> Billdesk

Billdesk -

> RU (Return URL) -

> WD4A ( but withot the "MSG" parameter)

I have not defined any parameter in my Application, as I do not know where to define the MSG parameter. There are my places like Context of the Component Controller, context of my First View (Sales Order) as this is the First View which gets called automatically after we come from the Citibank site by the RU (Return URL ) parameter.

*If your require the Screen Shots, send me the Email Id and I will mail you the Screen Shots of my WD4A application.

*Can you also tell me how to download the Application, like we can do for the Reports etc., it will be very easy for you to look at the application at the micro level.

Regards,

Saurabh Bhatnagar

E : saurabh.bhatnagar@hotmail.com

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

When you call the payment gateway , you will be providing them the return URL.The payment gateway after the process will in turn call the URL provided by you with a MESG parameter.

Now the question comes on how you will fetch this parameter in your application.

For this you will have to follow the steps.

In your WD window , there is a default inbound plug available, go to this plug method and add a parameter with the same name as that of the parameter given back by the payment gateway.For example if they are giving back MESG , then add an attribute as MESG.

So your URL will be looking like http:
myapplication&MESG=XXXX when the payment gateway is calling your application.

And you could catch the value of the attribute in the DEFAULT plug method,.

Thanks

Anzy

Pls award point if this solves your problem

0 Kudos

Hi Anzy,

I tried both the combinations in the Parameter list of the Default Inbound Plug of the Window: -

1) MSG IMPORTING STRING -> The Application raised the Exception "ASSERT"

2) MSG EXPORTING STRING -> The Application worked perfectly fine, but does not get any values in the MSG or in the Return URL.

Can you give me the snap shot of the application, so that I have the clear idea regarding the "msg" parameters.

Regards,

Saurabh Bhatnagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

we are implementing Retail POS (Point of sale) for one retail company. We need to integrate third party payment gateway.

it's name is PLUTAS. We have got developer kit from Plutas (For trial ) . we have installed that kit in our system.

In my program, I am triggering " PL_TriggerTransaction" using call method. After triggering method it executes method, control passes to third party software. But I am not able to catch return parameter (Responce).

So that would be great if you help me out with this issue.

I wrote following code.

-

REPORT ZTEST678.

-

INCLUDE OLE2INCL.

data : rc_plutus type ole2_object,

lpszTransData type string,

lTxnType type char4,

lpszTransData1 TYPE string,

ret_string TYPE string,

l_count TYPE i,

l_time TYPE sy-uzeit.

rc_gui type ref to CL_GUI_CONTROL.

lTxnType = '4001'. "----

transaction type

lpszTransData = '1234567'. " -

trasaction data

*create object rc_gui.

create object rc_plutus 'PLUTUSEXCHANGE.EXCHANGEOBJ'(001) no flush. "no flush ."queueonly.

call method of rc_plutus 'PL_TriggerTransaction'(002) = lpszTransData1

exporting

#1 = lTxnType

#2 = lpszTransData.

wait up to 20 seconds.

write: ret_string. " <----

Value is not coming

write: lpszTransData1. " <----

Value is not coming

-

-