cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to monitor Mapping Look ups ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @,

I my application I am using maping lookup where Iam passing a value and then getting Y or N based upon the return from look up from R/3 .Fo rthis i am using rfc adaptor .

Now when i am execfuting the mapping the result is not getting proper I need to verify that whether the lookup is happening or not.I need to monitor the same.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

Add Trace Statements in your User Defined Function and then you will be able to see these Trace in the Runtime in the Trace Section under the SOAP header in MONI.

use this code in the UDf,

AbstractTrace trace= container.getTrace();
trace.addWarning("What Ever Message and variables etc");

Add these Trace to the Request RFC XML, likewise Print the response RFC XML and check what it returns and then see why the parser used to parse and get the RFC responsefailes, etc.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh ,

this i have done already but I will see the trace at run time I need to chk it at the time of testing my mapping is it possible

Because when I am executing the mapping I am getting response back but dont know whether my look up is getting executed properly or not

REgards

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

You sure can. Go to the Interface Mapping , key in the input values, in the Drop Down ( next to the Execute Button ), make it as ALL and then trigger test the mapping.

Now you will be able to see the Trace statements.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

This is how I am chk the mapping I am getting the response back but not as per the requirement as its coming 'N' for the response but in RFC call in R/3 I am getting 'Y' for the same value dont know why this is happening

Any other way to chk like moni or else where the trace can be obtained

REgards

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

That is the only option as far as I know.

One quick check~ Did you change the RFC on the R3 side recently? If yes, you need to reactivate the RFC adapter ( to makke sure that the RFC metadta stored in the J2EE engine ) gets reloaded.

Make some dummy changes in the RFC adapter, activate it and give it a shot.

if still problem persists, check the RFC request XML . Does it contain valid data? test the RFC in Se337 with the same data and check what happens.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (0)