cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in BBPCUF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have added a table control to the cuf screen of subscreen 300 in transaction BBPMAININT. This enhancement is done via BADI BBP_BUPA_GET_CUF using the instrructions of SAP Note 675800. The data is being displayed from BUT0ID (Qualification / Identification ) Table. There is a requirement to display the search help on the ITS screen for the tabel control fields in change mode. This screen corresponds to the HTML templates ( 510- 700) of BBPCUF ITS service. Its is a dynamically generated html template. Is there way we can put search help to the fields of this table control. Search help has allready been added to the fields of this table.

The SRM version is 550.

If anyone has done similar modifications in the html template please suggest.

Thanks in advance

Sangeeta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar problem, i have added a Ztable thru EEWB , and using the same BAdI to show the fields in Vendor data, but not getting any F4 help in ITS, even though I have maintained it in the screens.

The case is , there is no SAP standard code in <b>BBP_PDH_CUF function group</b> to transport the F4 helps into ITS screen, need to resolve that,, me working on that,,but not yet successful.

If you get any clue with any other method, please pass it on to me.

Gautam