cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Language and Popup Windows 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i set my user in UME language Chinese or German

when i click a button to show a popup , it appear in the whole screen instead of appear in the middle of the screen

who have come across this

for instance when you get the Sample application TutWD_Popup or WD_ExcelExport from the tutorial

and try to set the logged in user language DE,

set your application to authentication to true

open a new window and try to test your popup screen, it appear on a whole new screen far from the original one....

the explaination from Valery Silaev

Yes, language settings may affect layout.

There are LTR (left-to-right) writing languages (English, Russian) and RTL (right-to-left) writing languages (Hebrew, Arabic)

WD explicitly supports RTL languages (sure, along with LTR), so it tries to apply RTL logic not only to text but also to layout and flow of controls. This causes the behavior you observing.

However, in my uderstanding CENTER means the very same place in either RTL or LTR

ANY COMMENT

THE APPLICATION IS WEBDYNPRO NOT PORTAL

Message was edited by:

yzme yzme

Message was edited by:

yzme yzme

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

i have not come across with this kind of issue,giving one link hope help you to solve your problem.

http://www.sap-press.de/download/dateien/1079/sappress_web_dynpro_for_abap.pdf

/people/siddhartha.jain/blog/2007/01/16/how-to-retrieve-a-generic-object-services-gos-or-sapoffice-document-display-it-in-a-bsp-webdynprojava-application

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont know how those links can help

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is th response from my friends

Looks like it. There are not any configurations as such for RTL and LTR. Expected behaviour is .. it should work the same in both .. Since there seems to be a problem , I gues there is nothin you can do as a developer as such.

if not using popup windows what is other alternatives ...

anyone have better suggestion

Message was edited by:

yzme yzme

Answers (0)