cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every body

i am maintaining dynamic credit check for sales orders, dly and pgi and update group is 00012. when credit lt is crossed order could not be delivered after releasing order with vkm3 i could enter outbound dly screen. from then onwords i could able to do delivery,pgi and invoice. my question is i set dynamic check at order level, delivery level and pgi level. why system is blocking at order level only not at delivery level or pgi level.

i tried with update group 00015 but it is alowing order and blocking delivery. later releasing it is allowing pgi and invoice. so any body can tell me the concept why system is blocking at order level only not at delivery and pgi level.

NOTE: ALL SETTING REGARDING CREDIT MANAGEMENT IS CORRECT.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OVA8 have you checked the " STATUS/BLOCK" field . And also check have you assigned the correctly the type of checks in OVAK for sales order and Delivery types ie the credit group and credit check type.

Also in OVA8 check if you have maintained the checks for the combination's of risk catergory and the customer risk category.

Reward points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply back if you still face problems

Thanks,

Kamal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope I understand you correctly: you release the sales order via VKM3 transaction and are able to create the delivery and post the PGI on the same day (as releasing). I assume that the credit checks for deliveries and for PGI are switched on (transaction OVAD for delivery type). It is the standard behaviour of the system, that no new credit checks will be executed for the order, as well as for delivery, if the document was released before, the credit value does not increase and the change (or creation of the delivery) will be done at the releasing day. The note 718620 explains this behaviour better. There is also the modification possible (notes 52637 und 588226) if you need to change this behaviour. I hope this information helps you.

Best regards,

Lela

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna,

It is based on credit groups, as in ovak we assign credit contorl area assign ment to sales order level. so it blocks the system at order level .if the credit group assign at delivery level or PGI the system blocks at that level

regards

satya narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur valid suggestion

but OVAK will like this

SDtype Credit check Credit group

or D 01

so by setting this u can block block at order level. here only possible for sales document type(OVAK)

but in OVAD look like this

Doc type credit group Credit group

LF 02 03

as we seen in OVAK in OVAD we dont have credit check field for setting automatic check. so how it can be possible to check at dly level

i want to know is it possible in any other way after releasing by vkm3 is it possible to block the document while creating PGI. plsssssssss tell any body

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Please read my answer. If you need that the PGI should not be possible at the releasing day, you need to apply the modification from the 52637 (change the code in the FM: SD_DELIVERY_CREDIT_CHECK).

Best regards,

Lela

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry leela i have seen ur answer after i posed question. but u have given me very good answer. i really thankful to u. i rewarded u also. thanks once again

with regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna Prasad,

May I know how you set the dynemic check at a time for order, delivery and pgi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

through ovak and ovad. is it possible to set credit management for order, dly and pgi at time. i dont know that is the main doubt. plssssssssssssgive me ans