cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bulk condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

my clients requirement is he want his customers order products in bulk.

like 100,200,300... if a customer orders 105,52,275 pricing should be different. like for bulk order material price would be 500/- but for non bulk order material price should be 550/-. now i have to go for new condition type and condition base value.apart from existing condition type pr00. how

can anybody tell me how i have to proceed and how i have to give function spec(with tables and fields) to ABER so that he can write new condition base value.

plssss

reward u

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For PR00 in pricing procedure use the routines. Make an check in the routine if the material ordered is in blulk say in even numbers 100, 200 and additions of 50 or 100 . activate another price or else proceed with the other price.

Or another suggestion would be

Create ZPR0 for normal & ZPR1 for bulk. In the routines put the check controls for ZPR0 saying this should execute when the order is normal & not bulk as you specify that order should not contain quanties 100, 200, or in smiple " whole numbers, it should move to ZPR1

The second option is what I would be doing to implement this requirement as the first would confuse the busniess users for maintaining the condition records.

Reward points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u pls tell me technical terms that how i have to pass this message to abapers

like in function spec doc u have to give with tables and fields. plss give me hint what r the table and fields should be given to abaper. plssssssssssss

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for reply, new routine should be written in requirement or alternative cal type or alternative condition base value.

i want know this plssssssssss

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna prasad,

this routine shuld write in alt.cal.type...no feilds reequired only logic should given to abaper...

reward if it helps

ramki

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the solutions already given which are very good, I can give you two more ideas:

1. Very very simple, but can be lengthy:

In condition records / scales, enter like this:

1 - 99 -> 550

100 - 100 -> 500

101 - 199 -> 550

and so on...

I'm not sure how much this will suit you, depending on the quantities!

2. You can try to use field Scale Formula in the customizing of the condition type (V/06). Just tell the ABAPer what you want, and he/she should figure it out.

All the best,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Pls. find the solution below if it helps. We need to have 2 condition types and 2 requirements(routines).

1. Have 2 condition types - say PR00 for misc and PR01 for bulk.

2. For PR00, create a routine with the following logic. If the last 2 digits of the length of the order quantity is not equal to '00', then activatate this price. Else deactivate this price.

3. For PR01, create a routine with the following logic. If the last 2 digits of the length of the order quantity is equal to '00', then activatate this price. Else deactivate this price.

Now, the functional specs should more or less have the above data. As far pricing tables are concerned, pls. check with KONH, KONP, KONV, etc.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for ur solutions

but this routine is alternative calc type or alternative base value

plsssssss tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi try with pricing routines in <b>VOFM</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

we dont have access of VOFM thats why iasked for how functional specs can be given to abapers pls tell me what fields i can suggest to abaper if u know

Former Member
0 Kudos

write a routine in alt cal type in PR00 saying that if the quantity is in 100 multiples it should pick 500/- if not pick 550/-... tell these logic to ABAPer he will do it..

Reward if it helps

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the seperate sales document type for Bulk sales.

Create new table and add feild Sales document type for maintain the condition record for bulk sales.

Regards

Guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply

but i want if customers order bulk products( order should be in whole no not in odd no) bulk condition type should be activated if not normal PR00 should be activated how i should. plsssssss