Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing settings SPRO- via Solution Manager

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's

Please tell me how to make the necessary settings in spro for PP module via solution manager,and also is there any special procedure to transfer the settings from development to Quality and further to Production clients?

Though we havn't done the settings through solution manager,but we generated the configuration document via the solution manager and we modified it.

kindly share ur knowledge.

Thanks & regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you select your business process in SOLAR01. If you have done it, go to SOLAR01 you will get the configuration that needs to be done in configuration tab against the process node.

You can configure them, by clicking on the configuration button. If you want to transport them thru' solman itself, you need to have ChaRM in place.

During configuration of ChaRM,you will be changing your existing TMS, to the one that suits your ChaRM.

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MR.Raguraman,

Actually I joined in a new project and i'm new to this field,

I dont know how the business process was selected ,how it was proceeded,I'm able to see so many icons after loogin into Sol.Man

namely

Solar01-SAP Solution Man.Bus .Blueprint

solar_Project_admin-Project administration

RMMAIN-Roadmap

Solar01-Business blueprint

Solar02-Configuration

STWB_2-Testing

STWB_work-Reporting

So these icons will be coming automatically are hos'w this?

what's the meaning for ChaRM

Please help me in exploring more knowledge in Solution manager.

Regards & thanks

Raj

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First get the hang of Project Management. Go thru' this tutor. You should have a basic idea of Roadmap (ASAP)

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700005456182006E.sim

This will help you. Then proceed further to create a sample project and see. You have to spend sometime in the beggining to get the feel of it.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

*reward for helpful answers.