Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please answer the following question

1.I want to sell material via several sales organisations.Is it possible to maintain sales units in the material master according to the sales organisation and the distribution channel? How and where?

2. I want to deliver my material from various plants.Is it possible to maintain loading groups in the material master according to the plant? How and where?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

When u r extending the material to several Sales organizations u can maintain each sales unit/ sales org in sales org 1 screen

U can maintain loading groups in General plant tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. yes you can do... goto material master and additional tab page there you seee UOM.

2. yes. first extend the materials to all plants and after that change the loading groups in all plants...

reward if it helps

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>In Material Master:</b>

Maintain the conversion rate in Additional Data --> Unit of Measurement

In Sales ORG 1 --> Maintain the relevant UOM in Sales Unit for an combination of Plant, Sales Org & Distribution Channel.

You can maintain Loading Group in Sales General Plant Data in material master for an combination of Plant, Sales Org & Distribution Channel.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the material is same then what is the point of maintaining differen sales unit. any how u canmaintain in any number of sales org by extending thematerial. u can do it MMR sales org 2 view

yes ucanmaintain the combination of plant,shipping pointand loading group in the tr code OVL2.but u have to maintain the stocks in all the respective plants

hope u reward this time

k