cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone pls help by your valuable suggesion for my carrier.I did masters in IT (2003), no work experience. Now is it possible to get entry in IT field . I'm interested to learn SAP. which module will be learned soon to start my carrier ASAP.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding to earlier replies, in my view before you selct any stream in SAP you should go though the basic introduction of all the modules. First check out your interest: If you like programming then you must gor for ABAP (programming language for SAP), if you want to go in functional side then there are many functional modules metioned in earlier replies. Just go through the basics of these modules and check where your interest is then only you select your module.

Once you decide your choice that either ABAP of functional modules then accordingly you can start studying about it and search for jobs or you can go for SAP training from some companies like SAP, Siemens which may provide placement as well after the completetion of the course.

All the best.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for ur suggession & wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sen,

well i welcome u to SAP. as u have completed your MSIT. you can easily enter in to the technical background. in SAP many modules are available in technical and functional side .

in technical -

ABAP , BW, XI, EP, BASIS .........

in functional -

FI-CO, MM,PP,WF,PM,KM,SD..........

my suggestion is you first learn SAP-ABAP . later go for SAP-NETWEAVER-XI.I wish u all the best sen .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for ur Suggession & wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome to SAP. You have FI, HR, MM, ABAP, XI, EP, MDM, WM, etc in SAP. Which one you have interest and some background knowledge take it up.

http://www.thespot4sap.com/Articles/SAP_Modules.asp

Good luck.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Link & ur wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

well thats a very big question:)

if u like SAP,u can select from any module/tools we have .

if u have good financial background u might wanna go to FI module.if u want to be more functional then u can have a look as a basis person.similarly u can choose logistics or any other thing

XI is also a very good technology and if u have some knowledge of Java or ABAP,that will come in handy.

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx