Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commonly Used VIRSA Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone.

Can anyone please let me know the commonly used ABAP transaction and

name of Audit reports.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laziz and Hello Everyone

Quick question,

Per documentation, I installed VCC 5.1 in J2EE and RTA in ECC 6.0.

Just wondering, What is difference between running reports in ABAP version of Compliance Calibrator Vs JAVA Version of VCC. i.e if we run Audit reprots in ABAP engine ( throught transaction /virsa/zvrat ) and then run in J2EE ( through URL), do we get the same result.

Thanks...

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Julio,

If you plan to use ABAP version of Compliance Calibrator 4.0, you main tcode will be /virsa/zvrat. It's a transaction to access CC dashboard and through it you can run / check your target reports.

Reports of main interests for your auditors probably will be:

/virsa/zvrat_mg<NN> - Management Reports,

/virsa/zvrat_s<NN> - Analysis Reports,

/virsa/zvrat_u<NN> - Analysis Reports,

where <NN> - is the number of report (see SE38 for specific ranges).

Best regards,

Laziz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laziz and Hello Everyone

Quick question,

Per documentation, I installed VCC 5.1 in J2EE and RTA in ECC 6.0.

Just wondering, What is difference between running reports in ABAP version of Compliance Calibrator Vs JAVA Version of VCC. i.e if we run Audit reprots in ABAP engine ( throught transaction /virsa/zvrat ) and then run in J2EE ( through URL), do we get the same result.

Thanks...

0 Kudos

Hello Julio,

If you already setup VCC 5.1 on your separate J2EE server, then my recommendation will be to run analysis jobs / view reports on your Java server only.

Otherwise you'll end up with maintenance of the rulesets and masterdata on both servers. Besides, running of analysis on J2EE removes workload from your R/3 backend.

Also, because of Web interface, you simplify access to the VCC reports for your end users. No need to use SAP GUI locally, or maintain their accounts in ABAP server, etc. - and Web interface of VCC dashboard seems to be more user friendly

Best regards,

Laziz

P.S. Yes, assuming that you have the same ruleset and the latest users / roles info on both VCC servers (ABAP and Java), you'll get the same info about SoD conflicts / violations.