SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI Specification

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Develop the specification for the GUI (Graphical User Interface) for the Student Record System (refer to the statement given at the end). This includes the GUI layout and description with respect to the use cases (you have developed before).

"You need to first identify the University and then list the different programs/degrees in which it can enroll the students, list all of its departments, and list the faculty (with designation) in each department. It should include the criteria for admission into each program and the selection process. This should also include admission on all kinds of quotas and on sports basis. This should include student enrollment, registration in different course, and record of different courses taken.It should include all the use cases and description of various processes and rules.

</b>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This sounds like a test question. Are you looking for help in answering an interview or certification question or are you attempting to look for help with the Higher Education solution. If you are asking for certification help, go to , else post in this Higher Ed forum where I have moved your thread.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This sounds like a test question. Are you looking for help in answering an interview or certification question or are you attempting to look for help with the Higher Education solution. If you are asking for certification help, go to , else post in this Higher Ed forum where I have moved your thread.

former_member195888
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The discussion has been continued in a different posting - thus I assume this one can be closed.