cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS undeployment Error -SDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using SAP PI 7.0 and trying to undeploy 'jmsproviderlib' in the SDM , but I seem to be getting the error message:

Starting Undeployment of com.sap.aii.af.mod_trans.app

<b>Cannot login</b> to the SAP <b>J2EE Engine </b>using <b>user</b> and <b>password</b> as provided in the <b>Filesystem Secure Store</b>. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineAppOnlineUndeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

Undeployment of com.sap.aii.af.mod_trans.app finished with Error (Duration 1203ms)

I have gone into the CONFIG tool and have changed the <SID> password and updated applied it as SAP NOTE 701654 has requested but I am still unable to undeploy the Adapter. I have tried to stop/start the server and even rebooted the machine to make sure that the cache was cleared but it did not help.

Where can I find the 'Filesystem Secure Store'? Has anyone experienced a similar error? How can I correct this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason this occurs is straightforward, the file that the SDM uses

to connect to the J2EE Engine, contains an incorrect password

The file is, usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.properties

You must ensure that this contains the correct password for the

J2EE_ADMIN user. Please start the configtool, select Secure Store

and enter the correct password for admin/password/<SID>

Save your changes pressing File->Apply and restart the instance

The SecStore.properties will be updated with the new password and the

deployments should now work

If you want to check what is in the SecureStore, please download the

diagtool from note 957666, and run it by passing the secstore.conf

file. This will show you the content of the Secure Store

Hope that helps,

regards,

J.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaime,

I used the diagtool and it is gives me the same password that I have typed in when I log on to the SDM. The <SID> and the J2EE_ADMIN passwords are the same and should work. I have gone back and reapplied the password and restarted the SDM.

I am still getting the message 'Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.'

Would there be anything else I could look at or check? I don't feel that it is an issue with incorrectly typing in the password because the password is the same one that allows me to log on to the SDM.

Thank you again for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to post this solution since I could not find it anywhere. When trying to deploy a package in the SDM I received the message shown in an earlier post. I tried resetting the admin password in the Config Tool without success. The reason being was that the setting in the under secure store for "admin/user/<SID>" was SAP*. I found out later we had to reset the admin password a while back and this value was never changed back.

Regards,

Tom